We are a high performing peer advisory group comprised of leaders in the Phoenix Arizona business community. Our members have won awards in their own industries and awards in the Phoenix metropolitan area and Inc. Magazine honors.
Vistage is a more than 60-year-old CEO membership organization with over 22,000 members in 16 countries that create better leaders, who make better decisions, and get exceptional results.
For more information on Vistage, please view: https://www.vistage.com
VISTAGE 4777 VISION
Group 4777 members work together as a Mastermind team to improve ourselves, our businesses, stakeholders and communities.
We pursue balance and happiness in our lives and commit to never-ending personal and professional growth through learning, support and respect. Our goal for every member is to grow to be the best they can be.
VISTAGE 4777 – CODE OF CONDUCT
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take an active part in selecting and referring candidates for the group
- Meet with potential members and mentor them into the group
- Respectfully challenge and be open to feedback.
- Listen powerfully and actively with an intention to contribute.
- Make attendance a priority.
- Arrive on time, stay for entire meeting.
- Prepare for meetings as necessary
- Only use cell phone on breaks.
- Participate in Tiger Teams, and other support when a member has a business downturn or other important need.
- Be accountable – do what you commit to do, the way you promise to do it and by the date you say it will be done.
- If you are not here to change personally, you’re not here
- Present at least one issue a quarter
- Share most challenging business and personal issues
- Bring your whole self to meeting and be honest
- Seek first to understand use clarifying inquiry to help members find their own answers
- Challenge and hold each other responsible
- Issues will be written on the issue form and emailed to the group prior to the meeting.
- Share nothing outside the group
- Member chooses what information is taken to group
- Guests are welcome to the executive session with the approval of the Chair
- Laugh and Have Fun